Thought for the day
Online Events 2021
Chinmaya Safety Policy
A Handbook on Cyber Security
Upcoming Happenings @ Chinmaya Vidyalaya Badiadka
Rules & Regulations
- The school uniform must be worn on all school days and at all school functions.
- Pupils must be punctual for assembly. Late-comers and absentees should bring the late attendance and absence record signed by their parents.
- Leave of absence will be granted only on written application from the parent or guardian. In case of long illness, a medical certificate, fitness certificate will have to be produced.
- Students are not allowed to meet parents or visitors in school or to leave the school premises during school hours without the prior permission of the Principal.
- Valuable jewellery must not be worn to school. No magazines, toys or such other articles must be brought to school without prior permission. Exchange of articles or money transactions between students are not allowed.
- Pupils are themselves responsible for their personal belongings, viz. books, writing materials, tiffin-carriers etc.
- Students are forbidden to write or scribble on the wall or dirty the class rooms or damage any material. Parent/Guardian will have to compensate for willful damage done to school property.
- Parents are requested not to give money to their children unless on written request from the school. Students are not allowed to purchase food from unauthorized dealers.
- Every student must take part in school games and other activities unless rendered medically unfit or exempted by the Principal.
- Parents are requested to co-operate in the school work by taking an interest in the progress of their children and enforcing regularity, punctuality and discipline.
- Parents who seek information or who wish to make some complaint should do so to the Principal and not to the class teacher. The Principal can be interviewed during the times stipulated on all working days in the office only, and not at his/her residence.
- Parents who wish to speak to the class teachers regarding the progress of their children shall do so only after getting prior appointment through the Principal.
- It is mandatory for the parents to attend the open house sessions and for the collection of progress reports.
- Parents are requested to read the rules carefully and see that they are followed. Please note that the rules are subject to modification in the interest of the pupil and the School.
- Politeness and courtesy are expected from the pupil. Every pupil is urged to maintain the high moral and spiritual standards set for the School by his/her manner and conduct. They are answerable to the School authorities for their conduct even outside the School.
- Only English should be spoken in the School premises to acquire greater facility in the study of the language.
- No pupil suffering from a contagious or infectious diseases shall be allowed to attend school.
- Parents and Guardians are requested to see that their children come to school neatly dressed. Boys must cut their hair properly. No boy with long hair will be allowed in the class. Boys are not permitted to grow a beard or side burns. Girls should plait hair into two using White ribbon. Girls are not permitted to pierce their nose or their ears for additional earrings. Boys shall not wear their pants below the waist level.
- The School reserves the right to dismiss a pupil on grounds of irregular attendance, habitual lack of application, disobedience or discourtesies to teachers, any kind of malpractice or objectionable behaviour not in keeping with the good tone of the School inside the premises or elsewhere.
- Parents should check the diary daily; note that the home work is done.
- Parents are requested to see that this diary is brought to school daily.
- Students will not be permitted to leave the school campus during working hours. In case of emergency the parent must personally come and collect the child.
Admissions and Withdrawals
- Pupils coming from other schools are requested to bring their transfer certificates from the school last attended.
- New pupils must be introduced personally by their parents or guardians who will be responsible for their regularity and payment of fees.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued only to those who have paid the fees and other dues.
- Transfer Certificate will be given only on the production of a written application from the parent or authorized guardian.
- A month's notice in writing is required for the withdrawal of a pupil.
- Entrusting a pupil to the School implies that parents agree to stand by the rules and regulations of the School. They are requested to see that the children also abide by School regulations.